Once websites and web pages have been indexed in the organic search results of major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo!, they may maintain their ranking positions for a long period of time. But sometimes, their ranking positions may decline, or they may disappear completely. Fluctuations in organic search results rankings can occur for a variety of reasons:
- The search engines algorithms used to rank pages are constantly changing.
- Search engines sometimes drop web pages from their search index.
- Competitors constantly employ their own SEO tactics, improving their search engine visibility in an effort to increase their search rankings.
For these reasons, it is important to constantly maintain and update your website’s SEO. With Sabre’s SEO maintenance services, we will:
- Monitor and report on your website’s site traffic, search engine referral traffic and rankings on a monthly basis
- Review and re-optimize pages that show a significant drop in search engine referral traffic
- Develop additional keyword-targeted content pages for new or unused relevant keywords
- Maintain current internal links and develop additional inbound links, or backlinks, from popular and topically relevant websites, web directories and social media channels to improve link building and link popularity